This lubricant for the high-speed gearboxes of brushcutters perceptibly reduces wear and provides increased protection from corrosion. The flow properties are specially matched to the needs of the gears to ensure that the high-quality grease additive is distributed over all the sensitive lubricating points over a wide temperature range.
High-performance gear lubricant designation:
- 0781 120 1117 (80 g tube) and
- 0781 120 1118 (225 g tube)
- Excellent penetrative powers along with good adhesive properties (grease reaches all the lubricating points, even in small confined gearboxes)
- High temperature and shearing force resistance
- Stable to oxidation
- The high-performance gear lubricant is also suitable for enclosed gearboxes with spur gears and bevel gear drives, worm gear pairs and similar industrial gears.
- Specially for the gears of clearing saws and trimmers.
- Please follow the particular gear manufacturer's recommendations.
- Reduces wear
- Protects from corrosion